The most coveted sale of the year, IMO. I use the sale to stock up on items I know I’ll be re-purchasing at some point. But it’s also a great opportunity to try some new products!
Probably my favorite category & where I spend all of my money.
- Summer Friday’s – I use their Jet Lag Mask as my everyday moisturizer. Every morning & night when I wash my face, I use their cleanser. I really like using their R&R Mask to exfoliate while in the shower. I only use this a few times a week. And finally, their new lip butter balm is the perfect cure for chapped lips.
- Glow Recipe – I use their watermelon moisturizer on days I wear makeup. I have oily skin so this moisturizer is perfect to wear under my water based foundation.
- Isle Of Paradise – A few times a week I mix my tanning drops with my jet lag mask for a perfect tan glow.
- Sol De Janeiro – I’ve always hated body moisturizers that leave your skin feeling sticky for hours after use. The infamous bum bum cream is the opposite. It dries super fast, smells amazing & has 5K reviews on Sephora’s website. Use it after you get out of your shower & thank me later.
- Sephora Collection – If you’re looking to try glow peel pads & don’t know where to start, I’d recomend their glow away peel pads. They’re inexpensive & truly show a difference in your skin after a few weeks.
- Laneige – Their lip sleeping mask is a fan favorite. Don’t let the $20 price tag turn you away, this will last you up to a year, and it’s amazing.
- Lancome – The only face mask I’ll ever use is the hydroel melting mask by Lancome. A bit pricey for a single use mask, but it’s worth it.
I recently started investing in my hair care & I can truly see a difference.
- DryBar – The ultimate voluminous product, their triple sec spray is out of this world. My hair is SO flat after I blow dry it & this adds the perfect amount of volume that lasts all day (the lush scent is the best). I just started using heat protectant (oops) but I like their hot toddy spray. A sale is a perfect time to get a new hair tool, their straightener is really good and doesn’t damage my hair as much as other straighteners have. After I’m done with my hair & moved onto my makeup I use their hair clips to keep my hair from getting in my face. These don’t crease my hair.
- OlaPlex – If you haven’t yet, hop on this train asap. I don’t know what took me so long but their hair perfector mask is a game changer. I usually put mine in at night & sleep in it. I wash it off with their shampoo & conditioner and my hair is the softest it’s ever been.
- Verb – If you’re looking for an inexpensive hair oil that works & will last forever, try the Verb hair oil.
I don’t buy a ton of makeup at Sephora, but these are the 2 products I’d buy on repeat.
- Make Up Forever – This is my everyday foundation. I tend to get oily throughout the day, but this water blend foundation has really changed the game for me.
- Charlotte Tilbury – I fell victim to the pillow talk craze & I have never looked back. This color truly looks good on everyone.
- Slip – I really love the smell of lavender & have been spraying some sort of it every night before I go to bed for years. I recently tried their sleep mist and really like it. The last hair ties you’ll ever buy, are their silk scrunchies. They last forever, don’t crease your hair, and look cute on your wrist. What more could you ask for.
- Replica – Looking for an aesthetically pleasing perfume bottle that smells like the beach? Look no further than beach walk.
Happy Sephora Sale!! Linked everything above but can also be found on my like to know it account.